30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- $500 annual benefit amount
- Multiple service calls up to annual benefit
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
- $75 deductible
- Water softener
People rely daily on their Water Softener to work properly. When breakdowns happen, repair costs can total hundreds of dollars.
That’s why real estate professionals suggest homeowners be prepared with a Water Softener Plan from AHG Home Warranty. And being prepared with a home warranty for the water softener can help ease your clients’ worry and financial strain that come from unexpected breakdowns.
Many people do not know that basic homeowners' insurance typically covers things like property damage to the home, but not damage due to normal wear and tear to the Water Softener. Sometimes a failure is almost impossible to predict. If not prepared, the homeowner may be faced with an expensive out-of-pocket expense if a breakdown occurs and replacement is needed.
Homeowners don't usually expect a breakdown of their water softener. When there's a failure, it can be a huge inconvenience and could bring about a big expense.
Eligible homeowners can select a Water Softener Plan from AHG, which provides up to $500 in annual coverage. This optional coverage can help protect one from the costs and damages of unexpected home emergencies.
Important coverage information
- An owner of a residential single structure, or a unit within a structure, that is: 5,000 sq. ft or less; not intended to be moved; and not used for commercial purposes may be eligible. An owner of a single residential structure with multiple units must provide the unit address for each service agreement
- Water softeners covered by a homeowners' or like association or not installed per manufacturer specifications are not eligible. You are not eligible if you know of any problems with your water softener prior to enrollment
- Insufficient/excessive water pressure, color, or purity of water; and damage from accidents, negligence or otherwise caused by you, others or unusual circumstances. Additional exclusions apply.
Benefit Details: Coverage provides, up to the annual benefit amount of $500, for covered repair or replacement of all parts of your water softener inside your home, for which you have sole responsibility, that are failing to perform their fundamental operations due to normal wear and tear (including rust, corrosion, sedimentary or mineral deposits), not accident or negligence. There is a $75 fee per service call.
Not covered: Insufficient/excessive water pressure, color, or purity of water; and damage from accidents, negligence or otherwise caused by you, others or unusual circumstances. Additional exclusions apply. Disputes resolved by arbitration, without class action or jury trial, unless otherwise stated in your full Terms and Conditions.
Making a Service Call: Your plan starts the day your enrollment is processed, and you can make a service call immediately. There is a $75 fee per service call.
Cancellations: Cancel any time by calling HomeServe. If you cancel within 30 days of your start date, you will get a full refund (less claims paid or tune-ups provided, where applicable). Cancellations after the first 30 days will be effective at the end of the then-current billing month, and you will get a pro-rata refund (less claims paid or tune-ups provided, where applicable).
Renewal: The plan is annual and will not renew at the end of term.