Swimming Pool and/or Spa Systems
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- $1,500 annual benefit amount
- Multiple service calls up to annual benefit
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
- $75 deductible
- All parts of the failing heating, pumping and filtration systems of your swimming pool or spa (excluding items under not covered)
- Exterior hot tub and whirlpool
- Restoration to areas disturbed by the covered repair
People look forward to relaxing in their swimming pools and spas. When breakdowns happen, repair costs can total hundreds of dollars.
That's why real estate professionals suggest homeowners be prepared with a Swimming Pool and Spa System Plan from HomeServe Home Warranty. And being prepared with a home warranty for the pool can help ease your clients' worry and financial strain that come from unexpected swimming pool/spa system breakdowns.
Many people do not know that basic homeowners’ insurance typically covers things like property damage to the home, but not damage due to normal wear and tear to swimming pool/spa system. If this system fails, it can be a hassle and may cost hundreds of dollars if replacement is needed.
Homeowners enjoy having a swimming pool and spa and expect them to function properly so they can cool off and relax. When they breakdown, life can become inconvenient very quickly.
Eligible homeowners can select a Swimming Pool and/or Spa Systems Plan from HomeServe Home Warranty, which provides up to $1500 in annual coverage. This optional coverage can help protect one from the costs and damages of unexpected emergencies to the pool or spa.
Important coverage information
- An owner of a residential single structure, or a unit within a structure, that is: 5,000 sq. ft or less; not intended to be moved; and not used for commercial purposes may be eligible. An owner of a single residential structure with multiple units must provide the unit address for each service agreement
- Swimming pool and/or spa systems covered by a homeowners' or like association or not installed per manufacturer specifications are not eligible. You are not eligible if you know of any problems with your swimming pool and/or spa systems prior to enrollment
- Structural defects; jets; and damage from accidents, negligence or otherwise caused by you, others or unusual circumstances. Additional exclusions apply. Disputes resolved by arbitration, without class action or jury trial, unless otherwise stated in your full Terms and Conditions.
Not covered: structural defects; jets; and damage from accidents, negligence or otherwise caused by you, others or unusual circumstances. Additional exclusions apply. Disputes resolved by arbitration, without class action or jury trial, unless otherwise stated in your full Terms and Conditions.
Making a Service Call: Your plan starts the day your enrollment is processed, and you can make a service call immediately. There is a $75 fee per service call.
Cancellations: Cancel any time by calling HomeServe. If you cancel within 30 days of your start date, you will get a full refund (less claims paid or tune-ups provided, where applicable). Cancellations after the first 30 days will be effective at the end of the then-current billing month, and you will get a pro-rata refund (less claims paid or tune-ups provided, where applicable).
Renewal: The plan is annual and will not renew at the end of term.
Benefits: Coverage provides, up to the annual benefit amount of $1,500, for covered repair or replacement of parts of the failing heating, pumping and filtration systems of your swimming pool or spa (including exterior hot tub and whirlpool) on your property, for which you have sole responsibility, that are failing to perform their fundamental operations due to normal wear and tear (including rust, corrosion, sedimentary or mineral deposits), not accident or negligence.