Exterior Septic Line/Tank System
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- $1,000 annual benefit amount
- Multiple service calls up to annual benefit
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
- $75 deductible
- Exterior septic line
- Leaking or permanently blocked exterior septic line
- Septic Tank
- Septic sewage ejector pump
People rely daily on their septic line system to work properly. When breakdowns happen, repairs can cost hundreds of dollars.
That's why real estate professionals suggest homeowners be prepared with an Exterior Septic Line/Tank System Plan from AHG Home Warranty. And being prepared with a home warranty for your septic line can help ease your clients' worry and financial strain that come from unexpected line breakdowns.
Many people do not know that basic homeowners' insurance typically covers things like property damage to the home, but not damage due to normal wear and tear to the Exterior Septic Line/Tank System. These lines may weaken and break over time due to damage caused by normal wear and tear, including aging and ground shifting. If not prepared, a homeowner may be faced with a hefty expense if a breakdown occurs and replacement is needed.
Homeowners don’t usually expect a breakdown of their exterior septic line and tank system. When there’s a failure, it can be a huge inconvenience and could bring about a big expense.
Eligible homeowners can select an Exterior Septic Line/Tank System Plan from AHG, which provides up to $1000 in annual coverage. This optional coverage can help protect one from the costs and damages of unexpected septic line/tank system emergencies.
Important coverage information
- An owner of a residential single structure, or a unit within a structure, that is: 5,000 sq. ft or less; not intended to be moved; and not used for commercial purposes may be eligible. An owner of a single residential structure with multiple units must provide the unit address for each service agreement
- Systems covered by a homeowners’ or like association or not installed per manufacturer specifications are not eligible. You are not eligible if you know of any problems with any of your systems prior to enrollment, or your exterior septic line previously had roots removed. You must also own the land on which your home is located to be eligible for coverage of: exterior septic line/tank system
- Damage to the septic line caused by roots, rocks or earth movement tile fields; leach beds; cesspools; aerobic waste water systems; and damage from accidents, negligence or otherwise caused by you, others or unusual circumstances. Additional exclusions apply.
Not covered: damage to the septic line caused by roots, rocks or earth movement tile fields; leach beds; cesspools; aerobic waste water systems; and damage from accidents, negligence or otherwise caused by you, others or unusual circumstances. Additional exclusions apply. Disputes resolved by arbitration, without class action or jury trial, unless otherwise stated in your full Terms and Conditions.
Cancellations: Cancel any time by calling HomeServe. If you cancel within 30 days of your start date, you will get a full refund (less claims paid or tune-ups provided, where applicable). Cancellations after the first 30 days will be effective at the end of the then-current billing month, and you will get a pro-rata refund (less claims paid or tune-ups provided, where applicable).
Renewal: The plan is annual and will not renew at the end of term.
Making a Service Call: Your plan starts the day your enrollment is processed, and you can make a service call immediately. There is a $75 fee per service call.
Benefit Details: Coverage provides, up to the annual benefit amount of $1,000, for covered repair or replacement of a leaking or permanently blocked exterior septic line that takes waste water from the external wall of your home to the point of connection to the septic tank on your property; your septic tank; and your septic sewage ejector pump inside or outside your home, for which you have sole responsibility, that are failing to perform their fundamental operations due to normal wear and tear (including rust, corrosion, sedimentary or mineral deposits), not accident or negligence. There is a $75 fee per service call.